Sunday 20 May 2012

Tea Towel Souvenir

If you were fortunate enough to travel, the first thing that came to mind was, what type of souvenirs shall I buy for myself and friends back home. Well, for me, I like to buy practical stuffs that are light and easy to pack into the luggage. That was where this linen tea towel came in handy.
 It’s popular in Great Britain. In fact that was how I first got interested in collecting my first tea towel. I have collected a few of it.
Each tea towel has a story to tell of distant land and sometimes strange peoples. As I look through the tea towel collections, I can follow the history of the place. Travel then gives a character of experience to our knowledge.
If all these time you’ve been a tad ignorant of its worthiness, now you can, perhaps, choose to buy it as a souvenir the next time you travel to a distant country and you will definitely agree that it will make an excellent gift.


Scottish Tea Towel

Tea Towel with Traditional Welsh Recipes

Tells the Story of Australia