Thursday 24 May 2012

Unforgettable Country and Western Round Up Albums

When we were growing up in the 1960s we often listened to these Countries and Western vinyls. I knew all the songs and like it all very much. These two LP was special because it was given to my uncle, who at that time was working with the Water Work Department in that town. The person that gave these LP was an S Sgt’s With the Royal Australian Engineer. They were stationed there during that time. I heard that my uncle use to visit their camp. Whatever the stories were, these LP introduces me to all those great Country and Western Singers which otherwise I would not have known. I came to know the singers like George Jones, Rex Allen and Leroy Van Dyke. To this day I still enjoy the songs by George Jones and count myself very lucky indeed to have the opportunity to listen to those hits of that time.




Johnny Horton Sing The S.S. Lureline and other great Countries and Western Singers.

Featured the Greatest Countries and Western Singers.
Below The Songs they Sing.