Tuesday 22 May 2012

Garden of Fruits

I recalled the delightful days when I was at my family home. I could never get tired of the vast garden and the surrounding area. I enjoy myself very much just to take a stroll among the plants and trees. It is like an enchanted garden, with plenty of greenery, which now, is hard to find in an ever rapidly changing landscape. It may be a weakness to always look back into the past but such weaknesses are praiseworthy, at least it acts as a reminder of home.
Fruit trees of various types can be found here, there were the star fruit, mangosteen , citrus fruit, passion fruit, rambutan, mangoes of various flavours  and avocado to name but a few of it.


Various type of Fruits.


Passion Fruit, can be made into a refreshing drink.


Well Kept Rambutan Tree, my favourite spot in this Garden.


Mangosteen, Fruit.