Tuesday 26 February 2013

Korean Noodle

These few days I am a little fatigue to cook and so I simply make myself a bowl of noodle using just the packet you can get at a convenient store. The most popular ones are from Korea and they are delicious. I always has got some packets of Shin Ramyun Korean instance noodle in stock. People might say it has no calorific value when eating this type of noodle. I beg to differ because I cooked mine with a lot of vegetables , I put in spinach, cut up tomato , and an egg. The packet of noodle came with its own seasonings,it is very easy to prepare and I  enjoyed it occasionally.




Ready to eat Shin Ramyun Noodle



Recipe for Shin Ramyun Instance  Noodle

1 packet Korean Noodle (Spicy or Mild)
3 Cups Water
 A handful of Spinach
2 tomatoes (cut into quarters)
1 egg
 Seasonings (inside the packet of noodle)

Into a small pot boil the 3cups of water when its boiling crack in the egg and let it cook till its white is firm, put the instance noodle in and the seasonings. Cook till the noodle is tender then add in the green leafy vegetables of your choice or spinach and cut up tomatoes. Stir it and lift from the heat ,pour contents into a bowl and enjoy the hot and spicy taste of the Shin Ramyun noodle.