Friday 15 February 2013

Pink Shawl

The other day I was just thinking about some of the scarfs I had and then I remember the triangular shawl that I bought during the holiday, it was brown in colour, light and fringed. I thought of wearing it when I traveled and then when the day came I suddenly found that it was inconvenient to pull it through my hair. I then decided to wear a simpler shawl, a pinkish shawl gave to me by a good friend . At first I thought a thin shawl would not be effective to keep the cold out but I was pleasantly surprised when up in the mountain it kept me warm throughout. I was very happy with it. The material is soft and light and pink is my favourite colour. Many shops now sell shawls, women wear shawl over their clothes to stay warm or to complement  their costume. It is usually made from different material, some delicate and flexible with beautiful colours and designs.




Triangular Shawl I Bought, Nice Colour

 Soft Pinkish Shawl and Very Light to Keep inside My Handbag

Rt. A Shrunk Shawl I Bought From The Mall