Friday 22 February 2013

Ceramic Turkeys

Everybody has had experiences and memories that are unforgettable in some way or another. Just like these pairs of ceramic turkey pepper and salt shakers. We had it since we were young and I have decided to include it in my blog because if anything were to happen to it , worse still if it were to drop down and were broken I  still will have something to remember it by. These objects have special meaning for me, how would I describe it ? Well, whenever I took a glance at these pairs of turkey I was transported back in time when I was younger and we kids were always in the kitchen with mom busy cooking. We will be playing with these turkeys. I can remembered vividly the small government quarters kitchen. Thus it was a happy  experience which I will remember for the rest of my life.


A Pairs of Ceramic Turkey I Still Treasured