Wednesday 15 May 2013

Roses, Paper Crepe

In this part of the world we have got no four seasons and throughout the year is summer for us, the change in weather came in the form of rainfall, the rainy season or the monsoons. Too much rainfall can cause environmental disasters and so is with extreme cold climate in the other part of the world. Now we have to deal with extreme climate change like the increase in global temperature and heavy rainfall. As I pondered over these effects I came across this scenery in a shopping mall which has caught my attention and I was attracted to the artificial paper crepe roses all over the area. Beautiful paper roses in abundance of colours. It really made my day to be able to enjoy the beauty of it despite there are no four seasons here, every day is summer and every day is spring!


Paper Crepe Roses in Abundance of Colours

Beautiful Blue Rose