Tuesday 11 June 2013

Breakfast

Breakfast is the first meal we had upon waking up and it has got to be a healthy and interesting kind of breakfast. I usually look forward to having my breakfast because I know on certain days I can have a choice to eat healthily or just gorge down on what my appetite calls. I have found out that it is better to start healthy with the first meal of the day than to regret later on in the day, because we still has got lunch and dinner ahead of us. Breakfast need not be a boring type of monotonous bread and butter, or endless bowls of cereal and muesli eek... It can be quite boring if that is what it’s going to be every day! Out there you can find so many interesting breakfast meals. It can be two pieces of warm pancake with delicious toppings like salsa and honey or a piece of irresistible cream carrot cake. I always look forward to having my breakfast meal because that is also the time which I will be meeting up with a friend or two to exchange news over breakfast.

St Francisco Coffee Breakfast Sets, Delicious!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.