Monday 5 May 2014

Brunch in the City Hotel


Last weekend we were being invited by a good friend for a buffet hi-tea at one of the hotels in the city. Once in a while I do enjoy this kind of lunch or brunch buffet, as it serves the most varieties of food including coffee and desserts. It had an extensive salad bar which I feel very comfortable with despite the vast arrays of meats being served. I ended up eating most from the salad bar and I did enjoy the occasional meat because it all seems to be so delicious. Nothing can beat the dessert bar; I tried this nice black forest cake, and also the varieties of scones, they were moist and delicious eaten on its own. What about those beautiful to look at pastries? Yeah, those were very good too. Now it makes me want to pay it another visit!

A Rich and Delicious Black Forest Cake
Unbeatable Trays of Deliciously Baked Scones
These Pastries were so good