Monday 11 November 2013

Home Made Christmas Wreath


I like Christmas wreaths. I thought of buying a new Christmas wreath this year but as I went around shopping for it, I couldn’t find one that particularly attracted my attention and I also found out that this year the Christmas wreath is much more expensive. Anyway, I am not one that likes to sit around and so I thought to myself I better set out to make a wreath. When I was younger I had seen my nurse neighbour make a huge Christmas wreath from newspapers and cotton wool entwined onto a circle wire. She hung it on her front door and as we walked past her quarters we silently admired her stunning craftiness of the Christmas wreath. Toiled with that idea and so much more of the wreaths that I have seen through the years, I gathered up a few items and set out to make myself a Christmas wreath , not only I have managed to make one in less than ten minutes but had made three of it within less than an hour. What a feat as I set out uncertain as whether it will be successful or not. I must give myself due credit for having done it satisfactorily.
 
Items You Need To Make a Wreath, Garland, Cotton Wool, Glue , Ribbon and Round Wire



Entwine The Garland Around the Wire Until It Covers Completely



Add Christmas Ornaments and You Will See it Being Transformed into A Beautiful Christmas Wreath



White Christmas Wreath With Snowman



Ribbons Christmas Wreath With Green Crepe Paper