Wednesday 6 November 2013

Japanese Christmas Charity Bazaar


It’s that time of the year again, the most wonderful time of the year for me at least. After the long haul of the days and weeks and months, now we are near the end of another year. How is that? For some it is time well spend and yet to some the past months should have been spent wisely. I, on the other hand have mixed feelings about the things that I have done during these past months. Nevertheless time and tide wait for no man and we have to move on with time. That was why these two months are special to me because I intended to enjoy and do the things that I love to do and not to worry about anything, so to say! So for a start I have attended my first Christmas bazaar, the Japanese charity bazaar two weeks ago and this time I bought quite a few patchworks which I personally think were nice and handy and I bought these cute soaps which they made with Christmas motives. I can't wait to attend the many more Christmas Charity Bazaars around.
Patchwork Coasters, Tissues Holder and Snowman
Beautiful and Handy Patchwork Bag, Love this

Soaps With Christmas Motives