Friday 1 March 2013

For The Love Of Coffee

Mad about Coffee and Cafe. Have you ever thought of that? like you cannot get through the day without drinking a hot cuppa coffee. I occasionally treat myself to a cup of gourmet coffee, nowadays there are so many types of coffee, and you would be spoilt for choice. There are the espressos as  cappuccino, machiatto or latte. Espresso has higher caffein contents then brewed coffee. I like mine with the right mix of the accompaniment e.g. milk and sugar. I do not like it to be too sweet and creamy, just mildly. I do not fancy latte type of coffee. I like something like Americano, dark and maybe some other mysterious blend. I can only go off coffee the most , a week, then I would  start fidgeting and knows that a cup is due. Just the other day I ordered a cup of coffee mocha. it is coffee with unsweetened cocoa. I like it so much that now I ordered it frequently.



A Rich Cup of French Coffee Anytime Of The Day