Monday 4 March 2013

Plant Looks Like Hair

When I go back to my family home I am always looking out for flower and plant. One plant that intrigued me was this hair like hanging plant. I do not know what the name of the plant is but I do know that it gives me the creeps when I suddenly look up and there it is hanging down as if it's someone's hair or worse still someone hanging from the tree! But when people get used to seeing it, it can be some exotic plant where it's not easily found anywhere. To me it will always be some alien plant and hoping that it will not be an invasive hair look alike plant which is not alluring. I think it will look much better if it were grown in a basket or pot and as a hanging plant in the veranda. It will drape over the side of the basket beautifully, I am sure.



Hair Look Alike Plant