Sunday 3 March 2013

Christmas Edition, Stamp Collecting

One of my hobbies is to collect stamps but I only collect Christmas stamp from England and The U.S.A. This is because I like the Christmas stamp as they were beautiful. I do collect other editions at times. I had been collecting stamps since I was a teenager. It is always a pleasure to see one's collection grow and thus motivates us to continue the hobby.It is also a hobby suitable for all age groups and it can be quite educational as it tells the history and connection of that country. The condition of the stamp is utmost important as damage stamp is practically worthless. If you want to start stamp collecting as a hobby you must ask yourself these questions : what to collect, where to get the stamp? And how to store the stamp, simply but granted it will give you endless pleasure of joy when your collection grew.


My Christmas Stamp Collections




My Friend Wendy Gave This to Me