Monday 17 September 2012

Time Capsule

I have created a time capsule for my son Jonathan when he was nine year old. I thought at that time it would be fun if we opened it at a later date and see what he has put inside the box. I actually bought the pre made time capsule and on it you can have an imprint of your hand or whatever you wish to write before the plaster dried. I think we have done quite a good job with it. I cannot remember what was inside because he is now 16 year old and I think we will not open it until he is married and has got kids of his own. That will be fun. You can also do it yourself with just a metal box and it must be seal completely to keep air and water out which can affect the contents. It does not need to be buried but store it above ground. It is like a time machine and when you finally opened it you will be glad that you have made that connection to your past.


Pre Made Time Capsule