Tuesday 18 September 2012

Patchwork

One of my favourite past time is doing patchwork. I only embark on it when I need a new table runner or cushion cover. I like the pattern to be simple and pleasing to the eye. I used to make big project but I find it to be time consuming and now only do small projects. Recently I have been making this table runner with my 5 x 5 inch charm squares; it was arranged in a simple geometrical order. I think it looks nice. I also went on to make a Christmas bed cover although this was an impromptu act; it was just because I have got the materials and the urge to do it. Patchwork can give you great satisfaction when you can finally let out a sigh of relieve that all has been completed and now you can look forward to displaying it. Great feeling!


A Runner for my table or Armchair

Christmas Patchwork

My Collection of Charm Squares





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.