Monday 20 January 2014

Collections of Christmas Books


Recently I purchased a few books that I have wanted to buy and I am very satisfied with it. Although these books were not new titles but I find that it makes good references. I love to read about the Victorian era and when I found this book though it was not much to go on, I bought it anyway and the information I have gained from reading it was enormous. The other book was a St. Michael Baking book. Now this book teaches how to bake bread of all sorts and Scones and Cakes and oh, I could go on and on. I also bought two of Delia Smiths Cook Books and I just love her recipes. I remembered baking her beef pies and it was so delicious.
Victorian Christmas Book With Interesting Crafts and information
The St. Michael Cookbook With Fabulous Baking Recipes
Cross-Stitch Patterns From The Victorian Christmas Book