Saturday 13 April 2013

Post Cards Collector

I like to collect post card and the term used for such a purpose is known as Deltiologist, I merely like to collect post cards because I am attracted to the picture of the post cards, like a scene of the town or place I have visited. I started collecting it when I was 12 years old . I remembered my first post card was a salvaged from someone who threw it away as I was attracted to the snowy mountain scene I took it and has kept it ever since. When I grew up I then recognized the scene as the famous Swiss Alps. Now where ever I traveled I make sure that I buy a few post card from that Country. Deltiologist is what you are if you collect post cards and worldwide this hobby is building up. You can learn so much geography and history of a certain place by collecting post card and it is a hobby I will definitely be pursuing for a very long time.


The First Post Card I Collected 'The Swiss Alps'


Collection of Post Cards