Thursday 2 May 2019

Playful Monkeys in the City Centre


I live in Kuala Lumpur city centre and despite it being in the city, there are still a bit of a forest at the back of my Condo building. I like it for the mere fact that I can always look out through my windows and find trees and plant creepers all over that area. This little forest also is home to some grey haired, long tail monkeys.  They will hop along the top of the fencing surrounding the Condo building. They usually will come in group and you can see them in actions when that happens. They look cute, but maybe a little bit intimidating too.

Looking out of my window, a heavily invasive plant creepers
Grey-haired, long tail monkeys atop the fencing
Sitting happily atop a frangipani tree near the Guard post
How cool is that right in the City Centre