Friday 3 May 2019

Cafe 55 @ Jalan Sultan , Kuala Lumpur


It has been quite a while I ventured down into Jalan Sultan near Chinatown Kuala Lumpur. I know there has been so many changes around that area with new Cafes and hostels coming up. One fine day I and Jonathan decided to go to this quaint Café in Jalan Sultan for our breakfast and wow this place is like in the olden days with its old-world charm atmosphere. It’s kind of nostalgic to see the front entrance of Café 55 so humble and full of character from the past. I use to drive pass here when sending and fetching my son Jonathan to his school, Methodist Boys School just around the corner. This place evolved into a place of interest, whereas previously it is kind of sedentary with nothing much to look forward to.
Interesting Nostalgic Cafe 55 @ Jalan Sultan, KL

Croque Monsieur, Yummy