Friday 17 August 2018

Garden of fruits at home in Patikang, Keningau


So much happening within these few months that I feel overwhelmed by it all. The weather has been
nice, that is warm and sunny and back home at my mother's place there has been a good bumper harvest of fruits. I sure would like to be there to taste those organic fruits as I could see by the picture they posted, all are juicy and full of goodness. My sister Josie even jokingly said that, oftentimes my sister Veronica and nephew Alex would walk to the exotic Longan tree  to just pluck the fruit and enjoy it. Well, I wouldn't be surprised at all because those fruits were tempting enough and the trees were overbearing with it.

Juicy Pineapple fruit from Marilyn's garden
Exotic Longan fruits
Lime green Star fruit




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.