Tuesday 22 March 2016

A Great Personality , Evon

I Have a good friend Lucy, who is also my neighbour. Lucy has got a daughter, she is called Evon. I have known Evon ever since she was a little girl and has seen her growing up into a fine young lady. She is a determined, strong willed and sociable person, and well liked by her friends. Needless to say, she is also a good swimmer and dancer and recently she has acquired a good baking skill, judging from the food that she baked and presented for us to try, I can proudly vouch that she has come a long way to accomplish her baking skill. Her brownies are awesome and so do others pastries that has gained my attention lately. I personally has come to realized that she has really grown up into a fine young lady that would have made any man proud to have her as a girlfriend or that special someone. By the way Evon has got a degree in food science and now she is contemplating enrolling in the prestigious Corden Bleu School of Baking. Well,I think she should pursue her dream if that is what she really wants to do, we don't want to have any regrets later on in life. Armed with a Cordon Bleu Certificate in any disipline , the possibilities are endless, you can set up your own home baking or made to ordered cakes and so on, like many of my friends back home did. I wish her all the best in her future undertaking and Evon, we are always eagerly awaiting your next baked pastries. Below were some of the mouth watering goodies she has baked.


Awesome and Delicious Brownies 


Fruit Tart,Wickedly Delicious