Monday 7 July 2014

Nostalgia Shelf and Corners

I thought I would write something about the house we grew up in and the corner of the house that caught our attention always was this shelf, where we neatly arranged some of our displayed items. I am sure my siblings, when they see this, will bring back memories of us who need to take turns to dust the shelf. Unfortunately it was not a very clear picture but it is sufficient to feel the nostalgia. The next picture was of the turntable where we listened to countless good music. I can still recount the many cassettes that we use to arrange on the ledge of the wall. Each one of us like different singer, my brother’s  favourite was Mariah Carey , while Josie was more to Bonnie Tyler ‘Total Eclipse of the heart’  and Leo Sayer .For me it was more to the evergreen oldies and George Baker Selection and rod Steward. My sister Veron was of a different genre altogether I don't recall what she likes to listen to.

Nostalgic Shelf
Family Turntable and Collection of Cassettes
In Room Hand Pump Perfume Bottle