Wednesday 16 October 2013

Repurposed Cabinet Door into Clothes Hanger


I have been slow to update my blog because of the on going renovation we were doing to our house. Anyway, it is taking shape now and I am quite satisfied with the outcome. One thing came to mind when doing all these were the thoughts of recycling some of the bathroom cabinet doors. It is still in good condition and the wood was of high quality, thus it was hard and durable. I chose to turn it into a craft of sort, a cabinet door recreated into a clothes hanger or you can turn it into a jewellery display board. It is very easy to do it. I sand the wood panel and then I sprayed paint it with my favourite colour. I have a packet of IKEA white door knobs and I just screwed it into the drilled holes. I cut and glued my favourite wallpaper onto the middle portion and stencilled my name on to the top or you could add an inspirational quote if you like. Maybe my next project I am going to write some inspirational quotes or I will do a distressed wood work.

Used Cabinet Door

Sand  and Sprayed Paint it

Isn't it Beautiful? It Can Be a Clothes Hanger or a Displayed Jewellery Board