Thursday 8 August 2013

Fondant Icing Flowers


When my husband’s niece got married, my sister in law requested me to bake a wedding cake for her. I was delighted to do it because I love baking and it gives me the opportunity to undertake this task of selecting what type of cake I wanted to bake and how to decorate it. Anyway in the future I will write and upload some pictures of the cake I have made for her. The point I wanted to write here was that these were the simple fondant icing flowers I made for the cake. These pinkish little flowers were easy enough to make, you just need to make your own fondant icing or just purchase it from the cake store and you will be ready to make it.

If you feel that it is no easy feat then I would suggest that the store bought marzipan will be quicker and easier.

Pretty Little Pinkish Flowers


Cutter That I Use


Here I decorated My Cup Cakes With It, Simple But Eye Catching