Friday 16 August 2013

A Birdie Came To Visit


I came home one day and as I opened my front door and walked into the hallway, I heard a flapping sound at the back of my kitchen. Having checked it out I found that a beautiful birdie has managed to fly in through the opened window. I and Jonathan were thrilled because of this unexpected visit, we went on to take several shots of it and it has been so tame as to just change its position as if wanting us to take its pictures. We did manage to take a few nice and striking pose. Jonathan said I should put it in a cage but I said let it go free and it is welcome to stay as long as it wants but it only wanted to stay for a few minutes before it hopped onto the window grill and allowed us to take a final picture of it and it fly away. I do hope it will come back to visit!
 
It Hopped onto my Kitchen Cooker Hood


Then It Posed a Striking Pose Showing off Its Long Beautiful Tail

One Final Pose On The Window Grill and It Flew Away!