Tuesday 2 July 2013

June's Birthday Cake With Butter Cream Icing

Oh yeah...Nobody remembers my birthday today. I just assumed that everyone is busy with their own affairs, not that it is any big deal but it will be nice if someone remember your birthday. I got an early message from my sister Veron wishing me a happy birthday, which was nice of her. Anyway I only came to realise that  it was my birthday when I saw her message and greeting and I thought of going to the cake shop and buy a cake but on second thought I better bake it myself since I have got all the things that were needed to bake a cake. I thus set out to bake a delicious butter cake. I piped butter cream icing onto it and it comes out just as I thought it would be, a cake that tasted delicious and looks like a space alien birthday cake, that was what my son Jonathan said after seeing the cake.


My Birthday Cake,Made it myself

Happy Birthday To Me, Delicious Butter Cake