Monday 29 July 2013

Happy Birthday


Birthdays are significant events, it is an anniversary, it marks the month a person was born and it also tells you how old you’ll be, it is kind of a life cycle event. We have three birthdays in the month of July what a coincidence that I, my hubby and my son Jonathan shared the same birthday month. At first I feel weird because all of our birthdays will be celebrated in one month but then as time goes by I found that it is more economical because I can choose a day when we will go out and celebrate three birthdays together that is the culminating point. Since Jonathan birthday is later, we will gather to celebrate it either by going to a nice and excellent restaurant and be ready to feast on a delicious spread of good food with good ambience and music.


Three Cup Cakes For Three Birthdays, Specially baked For The Occasion
 
 
My Dear Friend Lucy Treat Me to a Sumptuous and Hearty Breakfast at  one of the Trendy Café


I Love This Cappuccino

 
I Had This Healthy Salad At a Cosy Restaurant