Sunday 9 December 2012

Japanese Christmas Charity Bazaar

Today I am going to write about my Christmas activities. I love the month of December and the magic it brings. These few weeks have been busy with the sales and Christmas shopping. There are a lot of bargains in the malls and everyone is spoilt for choice. I attended a few of the Christmas bazaars organized by all the different associations. There were many stalls selling all sorts of things. I especially liked the Japanese association charity bazaar, they sell nice beautiful patchwork items and they were all reasonably priced.

There was a Japanese Kimono fitting where you can dress up in a kimono and had your picture taken. I had mine taken just to see how it feels like to be all dressed up in a kimono. It was real tight at the waist but then I enjoyed the fuss the Japanese ladies rendered. They were so friendly and soft spoken.


Wonderfully Made Draw String Bag Which I love!

Patch work Items I Bought at the Japanese Christmas Charity Bazaar Recently

Myself in a Beautiful Peachy Coloured Kimono!