Thursday 4 July 2024

Taking a drive to KLCC


 My sister Josie has reminded me of this blog recently. I almost forgot how to sign in to it, as it has been  a few months since I last wrote.  She said she likes to  read what I wrote and it helps her stay relaxed. I had been busy doing some work and during my free time I like to watch TV dramas, that's the reason why I had been putting off updating this blog. 

This morning I took a drive to KLCC The Petronas Twin Tower,  it's a short drive from my place.  Most of the morning I will go there for breakfast and I will  also do my Supermarket shopping there. It has two nice Supermarket.  Isetan The Japanese Supermarket and The  Cold Storage.  I prefer Isetan which is spacious and clean. 


On the way to KLCC


Entering the basement parking 


KLCC scenic lake, early morning 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.