Thursday 23 November 2023

Good to be back in 2023

 It's good to come back and write my blog after a long haitus. I have been busy with life and has been thinking when I will come back and write my updates. Anyway,  a lot of things has happened since I last wrote. The Covid-19 Pandemic has displaced many people and it is still in the background although now it's 

The holiday season of festivity is also drawing near and a lot of shopping mall has put up their holidays decorations. I took this picture of the giant Christmas tree at KLCC the other day.  I also make the Advent calendar using fabrics last Christmas. 



                               

                                                    KLCC giant Christmas tree 2023                      



                                                    Advent calendar fabric craft.  This was done

                                                     in 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.