Wednesday 4 November 2020

Kuala Lumpur KLCC November 2020

It has been quite a while since I logged into my blog. I have been keeping myself busy with house work and doing things around the house. We are now again faced with the Conditional Movement Controls Order (CMCO) after cases of the Covid – 19 started spiking at some districts here. I only go out once a week for grocery shopping, the road is as free as can be, no traffic jam. KLCC Mall is quite diserted as you can see in the pictures, normally tourists from all over the world flocks to here in normal time. Now time is extraordinary and everyone needs to look over their shoulder for social distancing and masquerading, just in case you’re a crowd.

 

Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) Void of People


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.