Friday 23 November 2018

Beautiful Back lane Murals, Kuala Lumpur




    

It has been a while since I have posted anything. I was preoccupied with my daily chores and feeling just very lazy to do anything other then to just take time to relax and watch Netflix and news on Cable. Well, it seems now I am energized to write again.
Last week I was driving through my neighborhood when I chanced upon an old block of shops being refreshed by painting beautiful mural over the old dirty walls. I think it is an awesome idea as I can see a lot of tourists came and started taking pictures of the now beautiful walls with beautiful murals. This old shop lots is just a stone throw from the famous Jalan Alor hawkers street, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


How Cute is this White Rabbit peeping out at You

A beautiful Stretch of Mural



Lovely Bird Cages painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.