Wednesday 26 September 2018

Mochi Dunkin Doughnut






Just the other day I noticed that our regular Dunkin doughnut store has a new version of Mochi doughnuts in very attractive and floral tempting shapes and flavour, I decided to try a few of them. I love the usual evergreen Dunkin doughnut flavour, like the Smiley with cream custard and strawberry filling doughnuts. I sometimes craved for those soft icing with hundreds and millions decor too. These Mochi doughnuts are a bit chewy and it takes time for me to get accustomed to chewing my doughnut, they are made using sticky rice flour. There are a variety of flavour like Strawberry Mochi, Glazed Mochi, and Mango Berry Mochi  are some of my favourites. Having tried about five of it, I still preferred my old fashioned Dunkin doughnut original flavour, but I can, once in awhile pretend to like all.

Tempting Mochi Dunkin Doughnut
Great for Teatime with my home made pecan Brownies
This one from Taiwan MRT station when we visited it a few years back


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.