Thursday 14 June 2018

London in Late spring May 2018



I visited London in the last week of May 2018, met up with Jonathan, who was at Heathrow Terminal Four waiting for me. He took the Mega bus down from Bristol, its a two hours plus journey. He preferred the Mega bus than the National Express bus, he said, because it is spacious and it stop at his University, that is very convenient if you have big luggage.
Anyway London is in full bloom during this time of the year, but I guess if its early spring it will be  prettier, I missed seeing those crocuses and daffodils sprouting out of the ground in early spring. Still its great to be back in the springtime. This time I went alone because Jonathan's dad is
busy with work.

Pretty roses at Spear Mew

Jonathan interested in Photography, along Notting Hill

Beautiful Colorful Petunia along Earls Court Road