Tuesday 6 June 2017

Japan, a beautiful country



Japan is a beautiful country , as long as I can remember , it is one of my favourite countries. When I was  young, I remember watching the documentary programme on the television entitled 'The John Gunther High Road '. and one of the countries shown were Japan. That was in the 1970s, where communications were not as established as now. I was mesmerized with their tradition, such as their beautiful kimonos, geisha, springtime cherry blossoms and gardens. It is still one of my favourite  countries and I hope I will have a chance to visit it in the near future.
One of my nursing colleague, Maureen, we were in the same batch of Group 1/79, is in Kyoto now  doing a course, and she sent me these beautiful pictures from Kyoto. I am sure she is enjoying herself there.

One of Kyoto's gardens 

Beautiful greenery