Friday 2 September 2016

Wonderful Siblings



Interesting things my sister Josie like to update me on, what she has done to her house and also her lovely garden. I must thank her for faithfully sending me all the nice pictures even though she is always busy at work. My sister Josie is a very active person with a great and approachable personality, though at times a bit rebellious. I  know she is a compulsive cleaner as she seems to be doing her cleaning and washing  all the time after work and whenever she is free. Thus her house and compound are always spick and span. Well, she really is a wonderful sister to have around and together with Veron and Laurence , my eldest sister and younger brother. Bravo to all of you, love you all.


Cozy corner of Josie's living room


 I like the Cute bird cushion covers