Monday 23 May 2016

Old Charm, Vietnam

Last May, one of our close friends Dr. KS T , went on a tour to Hanoi, Vietnam. I have requested that he sent me some pictures so that I might use it on my blog, well, thanks to him, I have got these beautiful pictures to show here. I enjoyed looking through the pictures and I came to the conclusion that Hanoi and its vicinity still have managed to retain some of its old charm and breathtaking scenery along the road side and market area. These two photographs of Ha Long Bay are beautiful and it was listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. I might visit Vietnam one of these days, I am sure I will enjoy its beauty and what it has to offer.


Ha Long Bay, breathtaking view
Natural Beauty, "Inland Halong Bay" with Limestones hills,lakes and
caves.
Pictures Courtesy of Dr. KS,Tai.