Tuesday 19 April 2016

Mom's Birthday

Last February, my mom celebrated her 73th birthday. She does not want a grandeur party or anything elaborate, so it was a quiet affair among family members, I was unable to attend because of other commitment, but my sister Josie and sister in-law Marilyn filled in the details for me via Whats-app. They had home cooked food, which were delicious and the item I love most, were those lovely birthday eggs dyed a nice red with edible dye. My mom is a strong lady, at her age, she still pondered around the garden tending to the plants and invasive weeds. When we were young, mom used to sew all of our clothes. I remembered very well all those lovely dresses that she sewed me. She even made blankets and cardigans for us. I love you mom and we all wish you many more birthdays to come.


Lovely Birthday Eggs
Delicious Food