Monday 4 January 2016

Christmas Events 2015

Christmas has come and gone, but to me it was a very memorable time especially last Christmas 2015. It could be because; most of the family members make an effort to join in the gathering and celebration. I had truly enjoyed last Christmas thanks to my sister in law; Marilyn who oversees all the programmes and has come up with some wonderful and unforgettable events. We started at around 12.30pm when everyone has attended church services and the last preparation of the food both cooked at home and ordered from the restaurants were brought home. Then one of my nephews Terry was assigned to be the Photographer, apart from his bank job, I heard he also does part time Photography, which is great and we had a collection of nice pictures to review.There were games for the kids and lucky draws to look forward to and all walked away with nice and beautiful gifts


Christmas Lunch at My Mom's Place, The Veranda is a Favourite Place
for such event
Everyone is Enjoying themselves

The Desserts Table
The Delicious Christmas Cakes ordered from my Friend, Emma
of Pink Roses