Thursday 3 January 2013

2012 Christmas Spreads

Christmas time has been so busy with all the hustles and bustles of shopping, gifts wrapping and eating non stop. Finally it’s over and these are the pictures that Jonathan took for me. I have enjoyed every bit of my holidays and now looking forward for the next holiday again. I was back with my family for Christmas and we had an amazing time taking part in the lucky dips and potlucks which I organized. Everyone has had so much fun and nice gifts, my mum even though not so well with her leg managed to cook up my favourite dishes. She was determined to cook and I really appreciate that. We had the Carollers over and they sang all my favourite carols.


Christmas Spreads, Cake made by my Sister In Law Marilyn which was very delicious.
Cookies made my me.

Stewed Pork Trotters a speciality of my Brother Laurance, very delicious!

Mum made her Roasted Chicken, Yummy!

Fresh Water Fish Steamed By Laurance.Can't get enough of it!

Laurance with his Stewed Pork Trotters!